CINESPACE STUDIOS TORONTO LAUNCHES CINECARES WORKFORCE TRAINING PROGRAM FOR BELOW-THE-LINE CREW ROLES
The CineCares Workforce Training program is designed to recruit, train and offer meaningful paid work placements on productions filming at Cinespace Studios Toronto and bring new and qualified crew members to the film and television sector in the region. IATSE Local 873, the largest union of film technicians in Ontario, is the program’s training partner.
Trainees will receive hands-on training on signatory productions for Set Dec, Props, Grip, Lighting, and General Labour for up to twelve (12) weeks and will, upon starting their paid placements, gain permit status with IATSE Local 873. The Indigenous Screen Office (ISO), POV, and BIPOC TV & FILM are the program’s community and recruitment partners.
- Residents of Ontario 18+ and legally eligible to work in Ontario
- Some experience working on film or television production(s) but not currently a permittee or member of IATSE Local 873
- Interest in becoming a crew member in film and television in categories such as Set Decoration, Props, Grip, Electric, and General Labour
- Ability to travel to various parts of the city beyond downtown on a daily basis
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (proof required)
Connect with one of our recruitment partners to express your interest.
Or send a letter and resume to email@example.com